MANGANAL Squares Wear Resistant High Manganese High Carbon Steel
- Resists all Impact and Abrasion
- Work Hardens Rapidly up to 550 Brinell Due to High Carbon Content
- Remains Ductile Throughout, Never Brittle
- Work Hardened Surface Becomes Almost Friction- Less Which Allows the Materials to Slide Easily
- Has Non-Magnetic Property
- Can Be Cut By Oxy-Acetylen E Torch, Plasma, Water Jet, Or Laser
- Hadfield Grade
- Fully Heat Treated
- Fully Austenitic
- ASTM A128
Weld with Stulz Manganese-XL or Stulz 1616
Manganal is Used Here for Maintenance and Repair Within the Foundry and Shot Blast Industries . . .
Barrel Head Liners, Floor Liners, Wheel Housings, Chains, Cab. Wall Liners , Table Liners, Flights, Hooks, Hanging Liners, Table Rings, Blasting Trees, Shafts, Rotary Screen Separators, Floor Gratings
. . . and any other places where heavy impact, abrasion or metal-to-metal wear is a problem.
Fabricated Parts to Specification
Welded, Punched, Drilled and Formed Fabrications will be Quoted on Submission of Sketch or Blueprint Specifications.